Butterfield shares down 0.6%
Butterfield Bank shares were down 25 cents, or 0.6 per cent, at $38.50 after 3,048 were traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
On the New York Stock Exchange, shares of Butterfield Bank were up 13 cents, or 0.33 per cent, at $39.23.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index closed 11.24 points lower, or 0.5 per cent, at 2,247.06.
The BSX Insurance Index was 12.41 points up, or 0.67 per cent, at 1,865.46.
Corbishley: island must debate speed limit
Government in $500m debt sale
Burt prepared to wait on Brexit verdict
Shanna living her dancing dream
Care Learning Centre graduates eight
OBA wants action on ‘flatlining economy’
New Haus units offered at below $400,000
HomeSafe Bermuda to expand by Christmas
Bermudians get London training with Kennedys
Barriers quickly erected at Watch Hill Park
CoH critical of reform consultation process
DeSilva accuses Scott of ‘scaremongering’
Young entrepreneurs at fever pitch
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive