BSX daily trade report
All steady on BSX
No shares traded on the Bermuda Stock Exchange, as The Royal Gazette/BSX Index closed unchanged at 2,573.85.
The BSX Insurance Index climbed 4.3 points, or 0.23 per cent, to close on 1,898.89.
In New York, Butterfield Bank’s US-listed shares fell 15 cents, or 0.3 per cent, to close on $46.38.
New Haus units offered at below $400,000
HomeSafe Bermuda to expand by Christmas
Bermudians get London training with Kennedys
Barriers quickly erected at Watch Hill Park
CoH critical of reform consultation process
Tourist caught with magic mushrooms
DeSilva accuses Scott of ‘scaremongering’
Young entrepreneurs at fever pitch
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive