BSX daily trade report
Ascendant unchanged as 4,000 shares trade
Ascendant Group Ltd remained unchanged on $17 as 4,000 of its shares traded on the Bermuda Stock Exchange.
The owner of electricity utility Belco, which remained at its 52-week high, was the only stock to trade.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index remained on 2,935.06, as trading turnover totalled $68,000.
The BSX Insurance Index plunged for a second day as markets reacted to potential losses related to Hurricane Michael, which caused devastation in the Florida panhandle area. The index slid 47.9 points, or 3.07 per cent, to close on 1,510.75.
‘Deplorable conditions’ at housing complex
Burt to ditch traditional Throne Speech
Local businesses teed up for PGA event
International criminals ‘targeting Bermuda’
Maiden Re plans move from Bermuda to US
D’ezir dressed for success
Man had $170,000 of cannabis in his home
Dowling admits he did not follow rules
Lawyer may face six more assault charges
Tokunbo cleared over breath test
Busy time for tree surgeon after hurricane
An independent take on independence
Teachers hold elections for union roles
Man charged with firearms offences
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive