Butterfield down 12% on BSX
Butterfield Bank shares fell $4.80, or 12 per cent, to $35.20 after 870 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
BF&M Ltd improved by 35 cents, or 2.2 per cent, to $16.40 after 423 shares were exchanged, while HSBC Holdings Plc fell 15 cents, or 1.76 per cent, to $8.25 after 1,261 shares traded.
There was also trading in 360 shares of Ascendant Group Limited, but with no change to the closing price of $17.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index was down 213.2 points, or 9.02 per cent, at 2,150.8. The BSX Insurance Index was down 13.56 points, or 0.87 per cent at 1,553.26.
Reluctance to swear an oath to the Queen
Bermuda blown away by PNG after hat-trick
Work starts on digitised national ID system
Fifty years of ministry at St Patrick’s
Autism campaigner wins award
The money flow effect and investments
Join the Bahá’ís for a special reading
Packed church bids farewell to Walton Brown
Road death: daughter seeks closure
Return on AC35 not adding up, says Riley
TN Tatem meeting called off through apathy
Bo Bo was our Firefighter hero No 91
Remote working trend gathers pace
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive