Developers are about to break ground on a condominium project in Hamilton Parish that will offer new homes for less than $400,000.Gilbert Darrell’s GSpace is the company behind the Haus development on Seon Drive, off North Shore Road,...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Nov 15, 2018
An international private jet charter firm has announced the opening of its...
- Oct 5, 2018 8:00 am
- Frontier named island’s top employer
- Drone data firm reaches for the sky
- Caddy Shack Grill opens at Fun Golf
- Artist’s winning mix of passion and business
- Have something to share?
- To contact the News Desk call 278-0148 or 278-0156
- To contact the Business Desk call 278-0139 or 278-0147
- To contact the Sports Desk call 278-0142 or 278-0141
- To contact the Lifestyle/Island Life/Calendar Desk call 278-0133
- To contact the Photo Desk call 278-0166
New Haus units offered at below $400,000
HomeSafe Bermuda to expand by Christmas
Bermudians get London training with Kennedys
Barriers quickly erected at Watch Hill Park
CoH critical of reform consultation process
Tourist caught with magic mushrooms
DeSilva accuses Scott of ‘scaremongering’
Young entrepreneurs at fever pitch
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive