Shares of BF&M Ltd improved 25 cents, or 1.4 per cent, to $18.75 after 4,576 were traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
Butterfield Bank shares gained 10 cents, or 0.3 per cent, to $30.10 after 400 were exchanged, while in New York...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Oct 23, 2019 7:45 pm
It was a quiet day for The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, with the only trading in 211 shares of Butterfield Bank, which remained...
- Oct 21, 2019 6:27 pm
There was trading in two stocks on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, but with no change to the closing price of either.
- Oct 18, 2019 5:40 pm
Argus Group Holdings Ltd shares dropped 24 cents, or 8 per cent, to $2.76 after 1,000 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX...
- Oct 17, 2019 7:38 pm
Argus Group Ltd shares rose 24 cents, or 8.7 per cent, to $3 on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index after 3,00 traded.
- Oct 16, 2019 10:30 pm
Shares of Ascendant Group Ltd, the parent company of Belco, fell $1.75, or 5.3 per cent, to $31.25 after 300 traded on The...
- Oct 15, 2019 8:34 pm
There were big moves in utility stocks in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading.
Watlington Waterworks Ltd gained $2, or 8.7...
- Oct 14, 2019 5:40 pm
Shares of Butterfield Bank surged 5.5 per cent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading.
The bank gained $1.50 to close on $29...
- Oct 11, 2019 5:50 pm
Two thousand shares of Ascendant Group Ltd trade on the Bermuda Stock Exchange.
The company, which owns power utility...
- Oct 10, 2019 6:07 pm
Bermuda’s representation on the board of the World Federation of Exchanges has been extended to a second-term.
- Oct 10, 2019 8:00 am
Butterfield Bank shares gained 0.9 per cent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading.
The bank climbed 25 cents to close on...
- Oct 9, 2019 5:32 pm
- Butterfield shares fall 8.7% on BSX
- Butterfield shares climb 1.7% in New York
- Argus shares fall 6.4%
- Ascendant shares gain 1.5% on BSX
- Butterfield edges lower in New York
- BSX rings in World Investor Week
- Butterfield shares plunge 5% in New York
- Butterfield shares fall 3.7% on BSX
- Butterfield slips more than 1% in New York
- BSX to ring in World Investor Week
- BF&M shares reach new 52-week high
- Butterfield shares dip in New York
- Butterfield shares climb 2.5% on BSX
- One shares gain 1.3% on BSX
- HSBC shares fall 0.65% on BSX
- Butterfield shares dip 1.6% in New York
- Butterfield’s US shares surge 4.2%
- Butterfield climbs 0.8% on BSX
- HSBC shares gain 4.1% on BSX
- BF&M shares climb to new 52-week high
- Argus shares fall 3.3% on BSX
- Butterfield shares surge 6.3% in light trade
- LOM shares slip 0.7%
- Ascendant shares fall 2.9%
- Butterfield shares rise 3.7%
- Butterfield shares up 4% on NYSE
- Argus Group shares down 6.2%
- Butterfield down 1.63% in New York
- BF&M shares improve 2.6%
- Ascendant shares surge 13.3%
- All quiet on the BSX
- HSBC shares down 2.01%
- Butterfield shares rise in New York
- Argus shares gain 1.6 per cent
- Somers the lone trader on BSX
- Butterfield shares up one cent
- Butterfield shares down 1.28% on NYSE
- Argus Group shares fall 4.5%
- Argus Group shares improve 4.75
- Argus Group up 6.7%
‘Deplorable conditions’ at housing complex
Burt to ditch traditional Throne Speech
Local businesses teed up for PGA event
International criminals ‘targeting Bermuda’
Maiden Re plans move from Bermuda to US
D’ezir dressed for success
Man had $170,000 of cannabis in his home
Dowling admits he did not follow rules
Lawyer may face six more assault charges
Tokunbo cleared over breath test
Busy time for tree surgeon after hurricane
An independent take on independence
Teachers hold elections for union roles
Man charged with firearms offences
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive