Shares of Butterfield Bank were down 25 cents at $52.75 after 193 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
On the New York Stock Exchange shares of the bank were up 17 cents, or 0.32 per cent, at $52.81.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Aug 21, 2018 6:09 pm
Shares of Butterfield Bank improved by $1, or 1.9 per cent, to $53 after 4,000 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX...
- Aug 20, 2018 6:01 pm
Shares of Butterfield Bank improved by three cents, or 0.06 per cent, to $53.43 on the New York Stock...
- Aug 17, 2018 5:37 pm
Shares of BF&M Ltd improved by 25 cents, or 1.4 per cent, to $17.75 after 74,072 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX...
- Aug 16, 2018 6:03 pm
Shares of Butterfield Bank were down 34 cents, or 0.65 per cent, at $52.11 on The New York Stock Exchange.
- Aug 15, 2018 7:22 pm
Shares of Butterfield Bank were up $1.25, or 2.5 per cent, to $52 after 4,054 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
- Aug 14, 2018 8:24 pm
Shares of Somers Limited jumped $1.25, or 8.2 per cent, to $16.50 after 100 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
- Aug 13, 2018 6:39 pm
No stocks traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, which was unchanged at 2,866.4.
On the New York Stock Exchange shares...
- Aug 10, 2018 6:12 pm
A total of 2,500 shares of Ascendant Group, parent company of Belco, were traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, but with no...
- Aug 9, 2018 6:01 pm
Shares of Somers Ltd fell more than 6 per cent in Bermuda Stock Exchange trading.
The financial-services holding...
- Aug 8, 2018 5:26 pm
Butterfield Bank shares hit a new 52-week high, rising $1.25, or 2.5 per cent, to $50,75 after 13,500 traded on The Royal...
- Aug 7, 2018 6:11 pm
- Butterfield and Argus shares trade
- Ascendant improve by five cents
- Argus shares climb 2.5%
- Butterfield shares fall 1%
- Butterfield shares hit $50 mark
- Butterfield shares advance
- Butterfield shares get post-earnings boost
- Ascendant hits new 52-week high
- Argus shares gain on high volume
- Butterfield shares improve by $1
- Butterfield slip 0.95% on NYSE
- Butterfield shares up 1.1%
- Butterfield Bank shares slip 1.1%
- Argus Group improves 2.6%
- Quiet day on BSX
- BSX to delay opening to honour Madeiros
- BF&M edge down 0.2%
- BSX holds steady
- One shares fall 1.7%
- Three stocks rise on BSX
- Butterfield shares rise 1.1%
- Insurers fall on BSX
- Ascendant shares climb 0.6%
- Butterfield edge lower on NYSE
- Butterfield up 2.8% on NYSE
- Insurers’ shares gain on BSX
- Argus shares rise 2.6%
- Butterfield and BF&M shares fall
- BF&M shares up 1.4%
- BF&M shares up 3.8%
- Butterfield up 0.86% on NYSE
- Butterfield falls 1.3% in New York
- Ascendant Group up 0.9%
- Argus Group shares fall 1.3%
- BF&M shares fall 0.6%
- Quiet day on BSX
- Ascendant and Butterfield rise on BSX
- Ascendant shares hit seven-year high
- Butterfield down 0.76% on NYSE
- Butterfield down 1.25% on NYSE
Tennis pro denied posts by overseas coaches
Woman, 64, fights off two handbag snatchers
The secret to 68 years of happy marriage
Ashley’s Lemonade proves a hit in Hamilton
Robber hits worker at Four Star Pizza
Female tourist attacked
HSBC introduce chip and pin debit cards
Your money’s not good here – locals only
Builders eye pay rates for trades
Belco ordered to pay back solar users
Caddy Shack Grill opens at Fun Golf
Jones refuses to walk after first-ball duck
Experts: we face hard choices on pensions
Cryptominers dig deeper as bitcoin sinks
Take Our Poll
- "Cup Match 2018 is in the record books. Who is your favourite for MVP?"
- Onias Bascome (StG)
- Chris Douglas (SCC)
- Terryn Fray (SCC)
- Stephen Outerbridge (SCC)
- Dion Stovell (SCC
- Total Votes: 1869
- Poll Archive