The Royal Gazette/BSX Index closed unchanged on 2,377.25 on a day when no stocks traded.
Butterfield Bank gained strongly in New York trading, with its US-listed shares gaining $1.07, or 2.74 per cent, to close on $40.13.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Nov 15, 2018 6:18 pm
No stocks traded on the Bermuda Stock Exchange.
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index closed unchanged on 2,377.25.
- Nov 14, 2018 5:42 pm
Shares of One Communications improved 20 cents, or 6.7 per cent, to $3.20 after 4,000 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX...
- Nov 14, 2018 8:00 am
The Royal Gazette/BSX Index soared more than 7 per cent last week led by a Butterfield Bank rebound.
The bank’s shares,...
- Nov 13, 2018 8:00 am
Ascendant Group shares worth more than half a million dollars traded on the Bermuda Stock Exchange.
The parent company...
- Nov 9, 2018 5:40 pm
Butterfield Bank shares improved by $1, or 2.4 per cent, to $42 after 1,000 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index.
- Nov 8, 2018 6:16 pm
A total of 9,978 shares of Butterfield Bank traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, but with no change to the closing price of...
- Nov 7, 2018 7:17 pm
A total of 700 shares of Argus Group Holdings were traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, but with no change to the closing...
- Nov 6, 2018 5:48 pm
The sharp fall in Butterfield Bank’s share price last month resulted in a buying opportunity for the bank, which repurchased...
- Nov 6, 2018 8:00 am
There was trading in 1,932 shares of Ascendant Group, the parent company of Belco, on The Royal Gazette/BSX Index, but with no...
- Nov 2, 2018 6:05 pm
Shares of BF&M Ltd improved by 40 cents, or 2.5 per cent, to $16.50 after 500 traded on The Royal Gazette/BSX...
- Nov 1, 2018 5:56 pm
- Argus jumps 11.5%
- Butterfield up 2.8% on NYSE
- Butterfield and Ascendant trade on BSX
- Argus shares gain 1.8% on BSX
- BSX falls almost 20%
- New BSX listing sponsor eyes sukuk market
- Argus Group shares down 53 cents
- Butterfield shares fall $1
- BF&M falls 2.7%
- Butterfield fall 2% on NYSE
- More than 13,000 Ascendant shares trade
- BAS shares plunge 21% in light trade
- Investment quiz winner bags $2,500 prize
- Bermuda Press gains 3.7%
- Butterfield shares slide 1.4%
- Three stocks trade on BSX
- Ascendant unchanged as 4,000 shares trade
- Butterfield edges higher on BSX
- Butterfield and Somers rise on BSX
- Butterfield rises, BF&M falls
- BAS shares jump 34.4%
- Why BSX investors have reason to smile
- Butterfield shares improve by $1
- Diversify your investments
- Butterfield Bank shares fall 2.4%
- The magic of compounding
- Nearly 10,000 One shares trade on BSX
- Seven steps to financial fitness
- Butterfield shares fall 1.4%
- Argus shares soar nearly 16%
- Somers falls 6.2% on light volume
- BSX Index gains more than 1%
- Butterfield shares edge higher
- Ascendant and Butterfield trade on BSX
- BF&M shares gain 2.1%
- Butterfield shares gain 2%
- Argus shares fall 8.4% on BSX
- Shares worth $2.9m trade on BSX
- One shares climb 6.8%
- One shares gain on heavy volume
New Haus units offered at below $400,000
HomeSafe Bermuda to expand by Christmas
Bermudians get London training with Kennedys
Barriers quickly erected at Watch Hill Park
CoH critical of reform consultation process
Tourist caught with magic mushrooms
DeSilva accuses Scott of ‘scaremongering’
Young entrepreneurs at fever pitch
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive