A peer-to-peer social sports and gaming website has chosen Bermuda as the jurisdiction to set up its new blockchain-based token, iCash.
Purchasers of the token, which will be launched soon, will be able to access the website FaceOff, which...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Jan 12, 2018 2:25 pm
Somers Ltd, the financial-services investment holding company that owns Bermuda Commercial Bank, said yesterday that it...
- Jan 9, 2018 8:00 am
“Utility tokens” is set to be a buzzphrase in Bermuda in 2018 as the island increases its presence in the world of digital...
- Jan 2, 2018 8:00 am
Bermuda’s move towards embracing cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies has been welcomed by the man who brought leading...
- Dec 21, 2017 8:00 am
Billionaire investor Michael Lee-Chin sees a bright future for Bermuda — a view he has backed with hard cash in the form of...
- Dec 19, 2017 8:00 am
Somers Ltd, owner of Bermuda Commercial Bank, said net income fell nearly 40 per cent to $19.4 million for the year ended...
- Dec 18, 2017 2:02 pm
Shares of Bermudian-based Nordic American Tankers lost more than a quarter of their value yesterday after the company priced a...
- Dec 14, 2017 8:00 am
Paul Scope has been elected as the new chairman of the Bermuda Business Development Agency.
And insurance industry...
- Dec 13, 2017 2:03 pm
Bitcoin surged past $9,000 for the first time, less than a week after topping $8,000 and taking its year-to-date rise to more...
- Nov 27, 2017 8:00 am
WASHINGTON (Bloomberg) — Senate Republicans tucked some multibillion-dollar tax increases for corporations into the 515-page...
- Nov 24, 2017 8:00 am
David Burt, the Premier, said he welcomes the UK Government’s proposal for a new tax on digital revenues — which he expects to...
- Nov 23, 2017 1:56 pm
- Bermuda business forum in London next week
- Luthi elected Conyers chairman
- Multinationals facing radical tax changes
- FAC expands services into Central America
- LOM House opens in Bahamas
- IB figures come out in Bermuda’s defence
- MacGuinness joins Centaur in Bermuda
- Bermuda sees first cryptocurrency launch
- BMA hosts regional shadow banking workshop
- Appleby leak may expose Glencore Congo deals
- Three top-level appointments at EY
- Deal to give Butterfield Singapore platform
AIG to acquire Validus in $5.56bn deal
Neena dancing her way to success
Kee-Ijah could return to island this month
Mêlée forces match to be abandoned
Flying visit for rare bird
Pipers with bags of music to delight
PHC suffer first defeat of season
Take Our Poll