Greg Hendrick, chief executive officer of Axa XL, has left the company and is pursuing opportunities outside the group.
He is being replaced by Scott Gunter, who was previously president of Chubb’s North America commercial insurance...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Feb 21, 2020 8:00 am
Having been under pressure for much of the past year to change the make-up of its board, Argo Group International Holdings has...
- Feb 20, 2020 4:14 pm
After a year that saw a bruising proxy battle, an SEC investigation and the sudden resignation of its chief executive officer,...
- Feb 20, 2020 8:00 am
The former chief executive officer of Ironshore, Kevin Kelley, has joined Aquiline Capital Partners as an executive...
- Feb 20, 2020 5:36 pm
A little more than ten years after setting up in Bermuda with four employees, Athene Holding Ltd could soon be knocking on the...
- Feb 19, 2020 8:00 am
Opioids and cannabis are hot topics for the insurance industry, and both present challenges for brokers and risk...
- Feb 14, 2020 8:00 am
American International Group has reported a profit of $922 million, or $1.03 per diluted common share, for the fourth...
- Feb 13, 2020 5:07 pm
Ten students from Berkeley Institute learnt about career opportunities in the life re/insurance sector at a lunch and learn...
- Feb 12, 2020 8:00 am
Arch Capital Group Ltd posted net income of $316 million for the fourth quarter.
The Bermudian re/insurer said the...
- Feb 11, 2020 6:21 pm
Bermudian-based Fidelis Insurance Holdings Limited has raised about $300 million of equity capital from a combination of its...
- Feb 11, 2020 12:52 pm
Technology is driving the winds of change in the insurance industry.
Insurers are facing pressures to operate more...
- Feb 10, 2020 8:00 am
- Talks on possible sale of PartnerRe confirmed
- Chubb: strongest revenue growth in five years
- McFate joins board of Argo Group
- Report claims PartnerRe is up for sale
- Argo to sell Trident platform to Paragon
- MultiStrat completes $205m casualty ILS deal
- Promotions at Fidelis Insurance
- Radian in $488m insurance-linked notes deal
- RenRe names new chief HR officer
- Essent taps ILS market for $496m
- Axis CEO sees ‘price momentum accelerating’
- Watford strengthens loss reserves
- Everest utilises Dovetail’s online platform
- Carr joins Bowring Marsh from AIG
- HSCM leads Gracie Point $50m capital raise
- Everest and Embroker launch new policy
- Symms takes Fidelis reinsurance relationships role
- James to join Sompo International
- Inniss found guilty of money laundering
- Bermuda welcomed 22 new captives in 2019
- BlackRock’s green move may impact insurers
- Fitch: firming of pricing likely to continue
- Weather-related losses impact Axis’ earnings
- Sforza joins Hamilton from PartnerRe
- First crypto captive sets up in Bermuda
- Chubb’s path to best-in-class green building
- Chubb estimates cat losses at $430m
- Kelley joins Ed Bermuda from Sompo
- Markel names Green head of Bermuda claims
- Tysers invests in new MGA Helix
- Catalina boosts board with two appointments
- Helix launches island platform
- Ramsay leaves BDA with call for collaboration
- Captive relocates from Bermuda to Kazakhstan
- Carter joins Sompo
- Greenberg to receive lifetime award next week
- Axis appoints two renewables underwriters
- BMA wants insurers to boost cyberdefences
- New leadership for Abir policy committee
- Biltir seeks summer intern applications
Income at the core of violence – Commissiong
Dog House open only on weekends
Current Vehicles adds wi-fi to Twizy fleet
George Duclos (1933-2020)
Lewis’ different message to Bermuda’s youth
Pedro vows to raise independents’ profile
Motorist charged with causing road death
End of the road for TN Tatem
Boxed food delivery firm aims to cut costs
‘Form alliances to cut drug costs’
Making a clean start abroad
Business should be Bermuda’s business
Heavy smoke as new Belco engines are tested
Under Wingate’s wing, Mejías takes flight
Take Our Poll