For more than a decade, the Bermuda Top Ten Employers programme acknowledges organisations in Bermuda that are hitting the mark when it comes to employee engagement and satisfaction. Give your organisation and its employees recognition for their dedication and efforts in reaching your organisation's mission and goals.
The Bermuda Top Ten Employers will all benefit from coverage provided by the RG Business magazine where each Top Ten winner will be profiled and showcased to the entire community. Will your organisation make the Top Ten or the coveted title of Bermuda's Top Employer?
2017 Top Ten Employers highlight reel:
The process is simple and we provide ample time for your organisation to participate:
To be eligible, organisations must have a minimum of 20 full-time employees.
Organisations must commit to participating by Monday, April 23rd. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your organisation's intent to participate if you have not yet done so.
Once your participation is confirmed, there are two surveys that must be completed. These two survey's are used to determine Bermuda's Top Ten Employers in ranking order from 1 to 10:
- One survey (the managerial survey) must be completed by the organisation's management. This managerial survey simply profiles the organisation's size, age, industry, etc.
- The second survey (the employee survey) must be completed by 50% of the organisation's employees. The employee survey reviews overall employee satisfaction.
Both management & employee surveys must be completed by Friday, July 27th.
All Participants will be contacted by RG Business in August with final results. Please note, organisations who make the Top Ten will not be told their ranking until the awards ceremony to be held in September.
All Top Ten participants will receive:
- A brief summary of their results with an option to purchase a full report.
- A special discount on advertising with any of the BP Media outlets (Royal Gazette, RG Magazine, Emoo, Bermuda.com & Bermuda Events)
All Top Ten winners will receive:
- A profile in the Fall 2018 RG Business Magazine highlighting the reasons your organisation received its ranking.
- An invite to a special awards ceremony (a table for 10 employees per organisation).
- An award noting your organisation's ranking.
- Mention in all 2019 Top Ten Awards marketing materials & announcements.
- A brief summary of their results with the option to purchase a full report.
- A special discount on advertising with any of the BP media outlets (Royal Gazette, RG Magazine, Emoo, Bermuda.com & Bermuda Events)
Bermuda Press Holdings Limited and RG Business magazine wishes to thank our valued Partners for providing the support to make the Bermuda Top Ten Employers programme possible over the past ten years:
With 12 partners and more than 200 people, PwC is the largest professional services firm in Bermuda providing Assurance, Advisory, Tax and Legal services. We are the leading provider of services to the insurance and reinsurance industry. From our offices in central Hamilton, we focus on the unique needs of individual markets and help organisations and individuals create the value they're looking for.
We serve the key industries that drive Bermuda's international economy:
- Asset & wealth management
- Banking & capital markets
- Consumer Industrial products & services
- Government & public sector
- Insurance & reinsurance
About Global Research
With offices in Hamilton, Bermuda and Vancouver, Canada, Global Research and Strategy Group offers customized and locally-based market research solutions at highly competitive rates. Our team has experience conducting market research around the world including the UK, USA, Canada, Bermuda and the Caribbean.
Putting you-the client-first, we go the extra mile to understand the dynamics of your business and to uncover the truths to your most difficult questions. With each project tailored to your specific needs, we use the following tools to help you reach your target market:
- Phone and online surveys
- Focus groups
- In-depth interviews
- Customer satisfaction studies
- Employee engagement and satisfaction
- Mystery shopping
We have experience in both public and private sectors and our researchers have a proven track record that gives us confidence that no problem is too big to solve. Through our research and strategy work, we uncover important truths and infuse possibility for your future growth and success...helping you move confidently from what is to what can be.
For questions or to participate, email email@example.com or call 278-0105
- Marshall Diel & Myers
- Argus Group
- Hamilton Insurance Group
- Royal Bermuda Regiment
- Tokio Millennium
- Auto Solutions
- Butterfield & Vallis