Hamilton health facilities relocate
Hamilton Health Centre services have been relocated after staff complained about faulty plumbing and other problems.
Government announced some services had been moved from the Victoria Street clinic or suspended yesterday:
• Child Health Services has been relocated to St Paul’s Church Hall, Court Street, and will take place from 10am until noon, Monday to Friday.
• The Travel Clinic will be held at St Paul’s Church Hall from 2pm until 4pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
• The Well Baby Clinic will be held at the Warwick Clinic from 2pm until 4pm on Mondays and Fridays.
• Community Health Nursing Wellness Clinics are cancelled until further notice.
• Maternal Health Services will be located at The Arches, 13 Berry Hill Road. “Tdap” immunisations will be available on Friday from 9am until 11am.
• Birth control shot clinic and birth control pill pick-up from will be from 2pm until 4pm. Full maternal health services will be available from Monday, from 8.30am to 4.30pm.
For more information call 332-8895.
‘Deplorable conditions’ at housing complex
Burt to ditch traditional Throne Speech
Local businesses teed up for PGA event
International criminals ‘targeting Bermuda’
Maiden Re plans move from Bermuda to US
D’ezir dressed for success
Man had $170,000 of cannabis in his home
Dowling admits he did not follow rules
Lawyer may face six more assault charges
Tokunbo cleared over breath test
Busy time for tree surgeon after hurricane
An independent take on independence
Teachers hold elections for union roles
Man charged with firearms offences
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive