A professional photographer who has only been full-time for six months has captured a prestigious $10,000 art prize. Jayde Gibbons, 28, said her victory in the Charman Prize was “a big win for Bermuda’s culture”.
She added the success of...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Oct 15, 2019 8:00 am
The English Speaking Union has handed over $8,000 in prizes to island writers as part of the first William S Zuill Memorial...
- Aug 30, 2019 8:00 am
The fence around the site of the former Canadian Hotel has been covered with a rainbow of roses in time for the island’s first...
- Aug 24, 2019 8:00 am
Reluctance to swear an oath to the Queen
Bermuda blown away by PNG after hat-trick
Work starts on digitised national ID system
Fifty years of ministry at St Patrick’s
Autism campaigner wins award
Join the Bahá’ís for a special reading
The money flow effect and investments
Packed church bids farewell to Walton Brown
Road death: daughter seeks closure
Return on AC35 not adding up, says Riley
TN Tatem meeting called off through apathy
Bo Bo was our Firefighter hero No 91
Remote working trend gathers pace
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive