The appointment of a Cabinet minister under fire for making “a comment I shouldn’t have” has been blasted by the Opposition.The decision to make Rolfe Commissiong the Government Senate Leader as well as the Minister of Community Affairs...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Saturday Oct 10, 2020
The family of a woman believed to have been murdered are suffering a “very...
- Oct 9, 2020 8:00 am
- Video: US Vice-Presidential Debate – in case you missed it live
- Green sweep: PLP crushes OBA 30-6
- Pilot fishing co-operative launched
- Woman’s ‘execution’ a new low
- Have something to share?
- To contact the News Desk call 278-0148 or 278-0156
- To contact the Business Desk call 278-0139 or 278-0147
- To contact the Sports Desk call 278-0142 or 278-0141
- To contact the Lifestyle/Island Life/Calendar Desk call 278-0133
- To contact the Photo Desk call 278-0166
A dozen House of Assembly seats could have been won by the One Bermuda Alliance and two by the Free Democratic Movement in...
Bermuda Post Office staff have been praised for their hard work in the face of a global pandemic.
Wayne Furbert, the...
The police commissioner today made a renewed plea for someone to step forward and tell what they know about the disappearance...
Blind people have struggled to adapt to Covid-19 health and safety conditions, a charity said yesterday.
A pressure group last night slammed the appointment to Senate of a former MP who stood down as an election candidate amid...
The sister company of a cryptocurrency exchange licensed to operate in Bermuda is facing charges of taking part in a...
The family of a woman believed to have been murdered are suffering a “very traumatic experience” as questions over her...
The vice-president of the Senate has retired after nine years in the Upper House, the Governor announced yesterday.
Two people who travelled together on the Delta Air Lines flight from Atlanta on Wednesday have tested positive for the...
More than 600 coronavirus test results came back clear, the health ministry said tonight.
News of the 622 tests meant...
A weight-loss workshop with a difference is to be held tomorrow at Spirit House in Devonshire.
Island company Fuelled...
Men were yesterday asked to break their silence over domestic abuse as a relationship specialist said male victims...
Unauthorised repair work to a roof at a major bottleneck caused traffic delays in Flatts yesterday.
Police were called...
A man weeks away from having an 18-month road ban lifted was yesterday taken off the road for twice as long and fined after he...
A schoolboy with severe autism has been refused permission to repeat a school year despite backing from his teacher and...
- (P 7) - A whale’s tail: artist donates sculpture
- (P 8) - Returning resident tests positive for Covid-19
- (P 9) - Court of Appeal: October session
- (P 10) - Executive director of KBB to step down
- (P 10) - American Airlines restarts flights to Bermuda
- (P 10) - KFC Halloween drive to donate to food charity
- (P 10) - Volunteers win US award for conservation
- (P 10) - 2020 Tech Education Summit Educates All
- (P 10) - Young people learn about Duke of Edinburgh’s award
- (P 10) - Senior charged with causing 2018 road death
- (P 11) - Probation for man who threatened ex-wife
- (P 12) - Happy Valley Child Care gets new bus
- (P 1) - Cannabis sentence appeal upheld
- (P 5) - Belco sale could end ‘turmoil’ – Roban
- (P 6) - Nicholas Bayard Dill Jr (1932-2020)
- (P 6) - Streamlined e-Gates entry starts at airport
- (P 7) - Christmas Walkabout cancelled
- (P 8) - Video: US Vice-Presidential Debate – in case you missed it live
- (P 8) - Laid-off hotel staff offered jobs at MarketPlace
- (P 9) - Wilson: Hallowe’en 2020 must be restricted
- (P 10) - Cannonier: OBA still a viable option
- (P 10) - Tourism summit to discuss Covid-19 fightback
- (P 10) - Weatherman to speak at virtual climate summit
- (P 10) - Man stabbed near Snorkel Park
- (P 11) - BB gun find prompts police weapons warning
- (P 12) - Nkosi looks to conquer world with Renaissance
- (P 13) - Three local students win regional art prizes
- (P 14) - Endeavour programme graduates 37 young people
- (P 15) - Grant takes over as BPSU general secretary
- (P 15) - Break-in at Pembroke petrol station
- (P 1) - Ascendant sale approved
- (P 5) - Anger as Argus to shift more than a dozen jobs abroad
- (P 6) - Activists welcome ‘revenge porn’ changes
- (P 6) - Poppy love: girl, 6, shows big heart for homeless
- (P 8) - Breast Cancer Awareness Month launched
- (P 9) - Police warning after spate of crashes
- (P 10) - Covid 19: Island down to two cases
- (P 10) - Video series highlights ‘right to know’ law
- (P 10) - Driver’s appeal of conviction dismissed
- (P 11) - Magistrate rules sex assault trial must go ahead
- (P 12) - Rabain leads praise for island’s teachers
- (P 12) - Early-morning house fire
- (P 13) - International artists join online gallery
- (P 1) - DeSilva: ‘No involvement’ in Savvy loan
- (P 5) - Pressure to raise standards at Harrington Sound
- (P 6) - Delisted Albert Row up for demolition
- (P 7) - Young Achiever: Jeremiah off to Costa Rica with UWC
- (P 8) - Conversation not finished, says youth group
- (P 9) - Ahad steps forward as new EU representative
- (P 10) - Raynor named Chief Information Officer
- (P 11) - New parliament to debate code of conduct
- (P 13) - Reminder of KEMH access road closure
- (P 14) - Gibbs Hill Lighthouse closes for repairs
- (P 1) - DeSilva under questioning over Savvy loan
- (P 5) - All change for PLP in Senate
- (P 6) - Bean: OBA needs to ‘disappear’
- (P 7) - Second minicar accident prompts review
- (P 8) - Government announces 2020 scholarships
- (P 9) - Extradition hearing for alleged child porn offender
- (P 10) - Traffic diverted from Middle Road, Smith’s
- (P 10) - Covid-19: No new cases today
- (P 10) - Law catches up to speeding motorcyclist
- (P 11) - Senior denies making knife threat
- (P 12) - Pembroke man denies cocaine charge
- (P 13) - Man accused of threatening Premier released
- (P 14) - TCD shut for union meeting
- (P 1) - Green sweep: PLP crushes OBA 30-6
- (P 2) - ‘It is time now to come together’
- (P 3) - Flattened Cannonier left to consider his future
- (P 4) - Bean urges FDM to build on political momentum
- (P 5) - Wade stuns OBA deputy leader in Constituency 30
- (P 6) - Dickinson eases into the house that Rolfe built
- (P 7) - East End remains strictly PLP
- (P 8) - Premier caught between lunch box and ballot box
- (P 9) - Famous sees growing shift in voting patterns
- (P 9) - Eight new MPs set to enter Parliament
- (P 9) - Voter apathy a genuine cause for concern
- (P 9) - Green is the colour in the west
- (P 9) - Newcomer Adams cleans up in Pembroke West
- (P 10) - Covid-19: No new cases today
- (P 10) - “Treasure” trove of homewares at sale for charity
- (P 5) - General Election: As it happens
- (P 7) - Burt spies chance to close the divide
- (P 8) - Cannonier asks voters to take ‘leap of faith’
- (P 9) - Police interview person over $800,000 Savvy deal
- (P 10) - Cup Match campaign cost taxpayer $179,000
- (P 10) - Police name woman shot dead outside home
- (P 10) - No new Covid-19 cases today
- (P 10) - Warwick Academy celebrates custodians
- (P 10) - Teenager admits robbery
- (P 10) - BPSU to discuss austerity measures
- (P 10) - More work must be done to tackle sexism
- (P 11) - Parties make final pitch to voters
- (P 11) - Agreement on environmental protection
- (P 13) - Pilot fishing co-operative launched
- (P 14) - Clarity sought on quarantine for New York travel
- (P 15) - Caines defends $1,000 donation for derby match
- (P 16) - Dellwood students get into spirit of sailing
- (P 17) - MSA appoints new principal designate
- (P 1) - Woman’s ‘execution’ a new low
Take Our Poll
- "With Kathy Lynn Simmons becoming an MP, which Cabinet minister is likely to get the chop?"
- Lt-Col David Burch (Public Works)
- Lovitta Foggo (Community Affairs, Sport)
- Wayne Furbert (Cabinet Office)
- Jason Hayward (Labour)
- Renee Ming (National Security)
- Diallo Rabain (Education)
- Neville Tyrrell (Transport)
- Kim Wilson (Health)
- Total Votes: 1463
- Poll Archive