Police name man who died in Dockyard
Tyrone Edwards was named yesterday as the man who died in a medical emergency in Dockyard on Saturday morning.
Mr Edwards, 54, was taken to King Edward VII Memorial Hospital by ambulance after the incident and was pronounced dead later that morning.
Police do not suspect foul play but a post-mortem examination is expected.
Dame Jennifer reiterates independence call
Bill to give tourism minister grip on BTA
Not all that glitters is gold
Motorists in Causeway punch-up after crash
Police identify man found dead in home
‘Mr Amazing Man’ defies the odds
Prince of Wales donates art to Masterworks
Police called to reported disturbance
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive