Conference on childhood trauma
The first Bermuda conference on traumatic childhood experiences will start today.
International speakers will discuss trauma passed down through families, racial trauma and the effects of trauma on the community.
Several island speakers and a TEDx speaker will also talk about overcoming horrific experiences from childhood.
The conference, titled “Adverse Childhood Experiences, Awareness and A Call To Action”, will run at the Hamilton Princess & Beach Club today and tomorrow.
• For the schedule of events at the conference, click on the PDF link under “Related Media”
‘Deplorable conditions’ at housing complex
Burt to ditch traditional Throne Speech
Local businesses teed up for PGA event
International criminals ‘targeting Bermuda’
Maiden Re plans move from Bermuda to US
D’ezir dressed for success
Man had $170,000 of cannabis in his home
Dowling admits he did not follow rules
Lawyer may face six more assault charges
Tokunbo cleared over breath test
Busy time for tree surgeon after hurricane
An independent take on independence
Teachers hold elections for union roles
Man charged with firearms offences
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive