Post Office celebrates employees
The Bermuda Post Office celebrated 123 longstanding employees yesterday as part of World Post Day.
The employees had each been with the post office for more than five years, and had worked for a combined total of 2,460 years.
All of the honoured employees were presented certificates and awards.
The event was one of several organised to recognise World Post Day, including an employee blood drive.
Festivities continue today with the official unveiling of panels celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Turtle Project.
Reluctance to swear an oath to the Queen
Bermuda blown away by PNG after hat-trick
Work starts on digitised national ID system
Fifty years of ministry at St Patrick’s
Autism campaigner wins award
Join the Bahá’ís for a special reading
The money flow effect and investments
Packed church bids farewell to Walton Brown
Road death: daughter seeks closure
Return on AC35 not adding up, says Riley
TN Tatem meeting called off through apathy
Bo Bo was our Firefighter hero No 91
Remote working trend gathers pace
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive