Two men appeared in court yesterday charged with separate child pornography offences.
A 40-year-old man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was charged in Magistrates’ Court with eight counts of accessing child pornography.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Saturday Sep 22, 2018 8:00 am
A 69-year-old man appeared in Magistrates’ Court this morning to face child pornography charges.
The defendant, from...
- Sep 21, 2018 12:09 pm
A 35-year-old man was fined $3,650 yesterday for traffic offences dating back six years.
Edward Burch admitted to...
- Sep 21, 2018 8:00 am
A female driver wept as she walked free from court last night after a jury cleared her of causing the death of a motorcyclist...
- Sep 20, 2018 8:00 am
A 19-year-old man who led police on a chase through Pembroke has been banned from the roads.
Prosecutors said officers...
- Sep 19, 2018 11:12 am
A woman charged with causing the crash that killed Kerry Hollis told the Supreme Court yesterday the collision was an...
- Sep 19, 2018 8:00 am
A 25-year-old man was banned from the roads yesterday for a refusal to take a breath test.
Shaquille Codrington, of...
- Sep 18, 2018 9:54 am
A collision investigator told a Supreme Court jury yesterday that the car that killed mother of two Kerry Hollis lost control...
- Sep 18, 2018 8:00 am
A 22-year-old woman who admitted smuggling $23,150 worth of drugs into the island was jailed for a year on Friday.
- Sep 17, 2018 8:00 am
A 20-year-old man was fined $1,000 and banned from the roads after he admitted dangerous driving.
- Sep 17, 2018 8:00 am
A 55-year-old man charged with threatening to kill a government MP was freed on $10,000 bail yesterday.
- Sep 11, 2018 8:00 am
- Ban for sitting on bike while over limit
- American trio accused of importing drugs
- Cruise passenger fined for medical cannabis
- Man admits punching wife
- Man charged with sexual assault in West End
- Drunk driver crashed outside police station
- Woman charged with premeditated murder
- Firm in court on health insurance charges
- Court delays formal Par-la-Ville charges
- Teenager caught with fake cash
- Charges over spate of thefts
- Cruise passenger fined for drugs possession
- Jail for man who threatened police
- Truck driver who fled crash banned for year
- Man who caused boat tragedy spared jail
- Driver banned from roads for 18 months
- Teenager denies knife charge
- Lake: blame for boat crash ‘equally shared’
- Paget man charged with assaulting woman
- Man denies growing cannabis
- Boater recalls crash for jury
- Bermudian wins air rage appeal
- Defendant told police he did not see boat
- Sex assault survivor: ‘Bermuda has to know’
- Tylenol thief jailed for four months
- Man ‘lucky not to lose leg’ in fatal crash
- Man jailed for pulling fire alarm at court
- Cruise passenger accused of sex assault
- Man brought cannabis on cruise ship
- Two banned for drink-driving
- Motorcyclist banned from road
- Woman admits theft of motorcycle helmet
- Ban for man three times over alcohol limit
- Man fined for urinating on Front Street
- Pizza House thief stole less than $10
- Speeding motorcyclist banned
- Ban for driver who refused blood sample
- Man charged with 1988 rape
- Mills loses appeal over fatal shootings
- Drink-driving motorcyclist gave false name
Fulham sweet on Malachai
Pond is no longer there to be shot at
Auditor-General demands full picture
Mitchell inspired black Bermudian dancers
Teixeira overjoyed to represent Bermuda
A change of heart on same-sex civil unions
BFA to get tough with unlicensed coaches
Ball hockey tournament ready to roll
Roadside checkpoints operable from tonight
Gracious Duffy a cut above
Atherden fails confidence vote
Man relives fear that sister had been shot
Atherden calls for unity as she steps down
Tannock calls for action on diversity
Catch it and cook it
Take Our Poll