An 18-year-old man has been arrested for attempted murder after a shooting in Pembroke.
Police said the teenager was taken into custody after officers searched a home on Factory Lane in Pembroke at about 5.25pm on Tuesday.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Feb 20, 2020 8:00 am
A fake website claiming to offer a gift card giveaway from The MarketPlace supermarket chain is a scam, police warned.
- Feb 20, 2020 5:12 pm
An “indiscriminate” gun attack was condemned yesterday after bullets were fired at an apartment, in the island’s fourth...
- Feb 17, 2020 8:00 am
Adults have been in contact with a vulnerable missing child, the Government said today.
The Ministry of Legal Affairs...
- Feb 17, 2020 5:11 pm
Prosecutors will set their sights on tackling financial crime, its director said.
Larry Mussenden, the Director of the...
- Feb 17, 2020 8:00 am
A tearful mother who has already lost a son to gun crime begged for help yesterday, after another of her children was shot and...
- Feb 15, 2020 8:00 am
A string of firearms incidents did not involve new weapons, police revealed yesterday.
A police spokesman said that...
- Feb 11, 2020 8:00 am
A teenager has been arrested in connection with a daylight shooting in Devonshire.
Superintendent Nicholas Pedro said...
- Feb 7, 2020 8:00 am
A 59-year-old man was arrested in connection with an armed robbery at a Hamilton business last week, police confirmed today.
- Feb 6, 2020 12:33 pm
A string of firearms incidents in the space of 24 hours are thought to be related, police revealed...
- Feb 5, 2020 8:00 am
A gunshot victim cheated death after he was hit several times yesterday, but managed to run away and flag down a passing...
- Feb 4, 2020 8:00 am
- Shots fired at house in Warwick
- Prison officer attacked on morning jog
- Gold Standard robbery: three arrested
- Armed robbers raid jeweller in Washington Mall
- Man who threatened to behead Premier sentenced
- Three arrested at sobriety checkpoints
- No 2019 murders - but no room for complacency
- Internet users warned about $800,000 scam
- Police raid Pembroke home after gun incident
- Gun crime witnesses urged to come forward
- Liquor store guard released from hospital
- Security guard stabbed in Hamilton
- Man arrested over ‘hit and run’
- Woman badly hurt in suspected hit and run
- Police arrest 27 people in three days
- Vandal strikes at City Hall
- Gun crime: young still need help
- Warning over lottery scam
- Social media catches suspected thief
- Police appeal over assault on pizza man
- New deputy commissioner sworn in
- Delivery man in hospital after robbery
- US Consulate warns of fraudsters
- Teenagers arrested over bike theft
- Williams attacks ‘absurd witch-hunt’
- Man, 70, critical after Hamilton incident
- Police presence at New Year football
- Burchall murder video clips condemned
- Man stable after Hamilton stabbing
- Two arrests after Court Street shooting
- Warning over visa scam
- Gang attack man at Warwick Post Office
- Police arrest eight for impaired driving
- Police officer arrested on corruption charge
- Police called after fight at sports club
- House: gun crimes down
- Caines on ‘stain’ of police corruption
- Wanted man found by police
- Corrupt police officer exposed in ticket scam
- Ten arrested on suspicion of drink driving
Motorist charged with causing road death
TN Tatem permanently closed
Boxed food delivery firm aims to cut costs
‘Form alliances to cut drug costs’
Making a clean start abroad
Business should be Bermuda’s business
Heavy smoke as new Belco engines are tested
Under Wingate’s wing, Mejías takes flight
Take Our Poll