A 37-year-old man walked free from court yesterday after he was given a six month conditional discharge for beating his wife with his fists and a board.
Magistrates’ Court heard that Morlando Morris attacked his wife over alleged...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Apr 23, 2018 8:00 am
A female drugs mule who travelled through Bermuda on a luxury cruise liner has been jailed in Australia for eight...
- Apr 21, 2018 8:00 am
Police launched a manhunt last night after they recovered a firearm following a chase with a motorcyclist who escaped into...
- Apr 20, 2018 8:00 am
Police were investigating reports yesterday that women have had their drinks spiked in bars.
Now officers have appealed...
- Apr 11, 2018 8:00 am
Local businesses have been conned out of more than $5 million after being targeted by an e-mail scam, the Bermuda Police...
- Apr 11, 2018 9:15 pm
The “double life” of would-be murderer Jahmico Trott has been featured in a British newspaper.
- Apr 10, 2018 8:00 am
A woman jailed for six years for conspiring to import cocaine has had her sentence and conviction quashed.
- Apr 9, 2018 8:00 am
A gun-toting robber stole cash from a store yesterday.
The man, armed with a gun and wearing a motorcycle helmet,...
- Apr 6, 2018 8:00 am
Police are investigating three cases under a new anti-corruption law.
The inquiries fall under the Bribery Act 2016,...
- Apr 6, 2018 8:00 am
A 27-year-old man appeared at Supreme Court today charged with the 2011 murder of Colford Ferguson.
- Apr 4, 2018 8:23 am
The family of American teenager Mark Dombroski has thanked the “countless wonderful Bermudians” who helped search for their...
- Apr 4, 2018 8:06 am
- PHC title win marred by brawl outside club
- Police: three schools burgled
- Girl charged with Steede murder
- Man dies after Front Street fight
- Man critically injured in Front Street fight
- Warning over fake social media
- Fraudsters targeting sensitive data
- Three teens to stand trial for Steede murder
- Police advise public over flashers
- Four held over murder of Steede
- Bermudian student killed in Britain
- Police investigating indecent exposure cases
- Man arrested after Victoria Park fight
- Men cleared of laundering stolen Bermuda money
- Witnesses sought for Maximart robbery
- Two arrested at airport for drugs offences
- Second arrest over fight at bus terminal
- Warning over bogus phone calls
- Man arrested after fight at bus terminal
- Man critical after bus terminal stabbing
- Police look into release of robbery video online
- Baron to speak on gang violence in Mexico
- Pair rob Belvin’s Variety in Smith’s
- Police warn women about ‘creepy calls’
- Three arrested after disturbance in Warwick
- Teen in hospital after Warwick stabbing
Silence surrounds gang contract cancellation
Doctor deploys keto diet to fight obesity
Organ recipient urges others to donate
Simons urges Rabain to ‘come clean’
Evans settlement still to be finalised
Schroders targets wealth management growth
Trauma treatment key to ending gang violence
Blockchain set to revolutionise shipping
Take Our Poll