The drive to make Bermuda’s roads safer appears to be moving in the right direction as police highlighted a 41 per cent reduction in reported crashes for the first four months of 2018 compared with the same period in 2016.
The dramatic drop...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday May 21, 2018 8:00 am
The family and friends of a man killed in a double-fatality road crash are organising a Bermuda Day Parade party truck in his...
- May 19, 2018 8:00 am
A woman tourist injured after her rental scooter hit a wall and threw her into the sea 15ft below has been airlifted overseas...
- May 17, 2018 8:00 am
The leader of the island’s Catholic church said religious groups can use their influence to promote safer...
- May 16, 2018 8:00 am
A mother who lost her son to a case of careless driving a year ago has warned a second of inattention on the roads can cause...
- May 14, 2018 8:00 am
The Royal Gazette’s Drive for Change campaign and its strategic partners at A Piece of the Rock road safety group have invited...
- May 11, 2018 8:00 am
Police are releasing more information on traffic collisions in the wake of road safety campaigns, including The Royal...
- May 10, 2018 8:00 am
Police have named the woman who died after her car hit a tree on Friday as Lois Simmons.
Ms Simmons was injured in the...
- May 6, 2018 5:04 pm
A 70-year-old woman has died after crashing her car near Barnes Corner yesterday.
The single-vehicle crash happened at...
- May 5, 2018 8:00 am
A 32-year-old man was banned from the roads for driving while over the legal alcohol limit.
Calvin Bean, from Pembroke,...
- May 4, 2018 8:00 am
A man suffered serious leg injuries after his livery cycle was in collision with a car yesterday.
The 44-year-old rider...
- Apr 28, 2018 8:00 am
- Female rider treated for serious injuries
- Driving ban for woman after crash
- Sol Petroleum in road safety initiative
- Man banned from driving for demerit points
- Catholic Bishop backs Drive for Change
- Sol shares map with problem roads
- Drink driver fined and banned for 18 months
- Sol backs Drive for Change campaign
- Five steps to improving your driving
- Transport Green Paper to call for more input
- Woman arrested after crash
- Man in police chase released
- ‘It nearly came through my living room’
- Man arrested after high-speed police chase
- Man banned for East End crash
- More than 350 injured on roads in first quarter
- Police car crashes under investigation
- Motorcyclist: Caines did nothing wrong
- Caines under fire over driving incident
- Motorcyclist recovering after crash
- More tragic loss on Bermuda roads
- Police name two killed in Marsh Folly bike crash
- Two still recovering after Smith’s crash
- Trucks crash in Paget
- Smith’s man banned for DUI after bike crash
- One in three in Bermuda drink and drive
- Eight in ten want improved bike training
- ‘It was carnage at crash site,’ says witness
- New roundabout in Pembroke
- Burt: time for action on road deaths
- Six injured, man arrested after Flatts crash
- Lambert fined $800 for bad driving
- Man who called police ‘monkeys’ fined $2,500
- DeShields banned for refusing breath test
- Hearse highlights dangers of impaired driving
- Drive for Change Launch II: what they said
- Scheme to drive you home safely set to expand
- Campaign event to tackle impaired driving
- Man crashes car into wall
- A quadriplegic’s story: ‘All I wanted was to die’
Four arrested after gun attack at bar
Judge rules $33,770 was proceeds of drugs
Drunk driver fell over twice
Lovell tried to flee from police
Webber steps down as BDA CEO
Win someone a perfect smile
Crash reports down by 41 per cent
Take Our Poll