A meeting for parents to discuss a proposal to axe a middle school was scrapped last night after only one turned up.
Two separate meetings — one for teachers and another for parents — were planned to discuss the future of TN Tatem Middle...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Oct 18, 2019 8:00 am
Number-crunching youngsters at Warwick Academy Primary held a math day.
Pupils spent the day taking part in fun...
- Oct 18, 2019 3:58 pm
Students need to be prepared to fail in order to learn, according to the Head of School at Saltus.
- Oct 18, 2019 12:05 pm
Money saved from the potential axing of TN Tatem Middle School should be reinvested in education, a One Bermuda Alliance...
- Oct 17, 2019 8:00 am
Westgate inmates constructed playground equipment for a preschool.
The move come through a community partnership between...
- Oct 17, 2019 12:34 pm
Talks about a proposal to permanently close TN Tatem Middle School will be held with parents and teachers next week, it was...
- Oct 12, 2019 8:00 am
Concerns raised by staff at Dellwood Middle School are being addressed, according to a government spokeswoman.
- Oct 12, 2019 8:00 am
A new headteacher has been announced for St Johnsbury Academy, an independent boarding school in northern Vermont popular with...
- Oct 11, 2019 6:16 pm
Mount Saint Agnes Academy is gearing up for its annual Bazaar.
The information below was provided by the...
- Oct 10, 2019 11:08 am
Albert College is pleased to welcome Prince Edward County resident, Alison Gilbert, as Chair of the Albert College Board of...
- Oct 10, 2019 11:03 am
Staff at a Pembroke public school have launched job action, a government representative has confirmed.
- Oct 9, 2019 8:00 am
- School water issues resolved
- Darnell Wynn: 1957-2019
- New scholarships at College
- Schools coding programme relaunches
- CedarBridge forced to step up security
- Schools shake-up faces ‘substantial’ hurdles
- Education, tech guru at local schools
- Student art challenge for City building
- Schools to reopen after power cuts
- Atlantic Canadian colleges to visit
- Twelve unregistered teachers allowed to work
- Hygiene reminder for students
- Warwick Academy looks to the future
- Students to be wooed by boarding schools
- ‘Outstanding’ exam results at BHS
- Teachers should be internationally certified
- ‘Bermudians must lead education reform’
- School’s out: CedarBridge suffers power outage
- Teacher vacancies as schools open
- Richards sets upbeat tone for new school year
- Tears as Burt’s daughter starts school
- Botanical Society scholarships
- BHB hands out scholarships
- West End Primary asbestos scare ‘a precaution’
- Historic dissertation made available online
- Top marks to pupils at Warwick Academy
- BUT backs Cambridge system
- Pair win Hamilton Parish scholarships
- Families turn out for Back 2 School fair
- Business students land scholarships
- Scholarship created to honour nurse
- Asbestos removed from Prospect Primary
- Bermuda Arts Council Grant Awards
- School waiting for asbestos all-clear
- Charles calls for education changes
- First step to abolition of middle schools
- Six schools rank ‘poor’ in maths
- Two years of Cambridge results to be released
- Plans for new private school revealed
- Tech training for Somersfield teachers
Reluctance to swear an oath to the Queen
Bermuda blown away by PNG after hat-trick
Work starts on digitised national ID system
Fifty years of ministry at St Patrick’s
Autism campaigner wins award
Join the Bahá’ís for a special reading
The money flow effect and investments
Packed church bids farewell to Walton Brown
Road death: daughter seeks closure
Return on AC35 not adding up, says Riley
TN Tatem meeting called off through apathy
Bo Bo was our Firefighter hero No 91
Remote working trend gathers pace
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive