School staff were saluted for their hard work in the Covid-19 crisis by the education minister.
Diallo Rabain said that a lot had been asked of public school principals, teachers and support workers in these “unprecedented times”.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Wednesday Apr 1, 2020 1:43 pm
Part of a childcare programme for essential services workers will be up and running tomorrow, the Minister of Eduction...
- Mar 31, 2020 9:44 am
Almost three quarters of public primary schools ranked as poor or very poor in maths based on the average pupil score in a...
- Mar 28, 2020 12:53 pm
Bermuda High School for Girls and Warwick Academy have announced IB exams will be cancelled this year.
A BHS press...
- Mar 23, 2020 8:46 am
The Government got its sums wrong when it provided figures on pupil test results in mathematics, science and English, an...
- Mar 23, 2020 8:00 am
A plan to allow public school pupils to learn at home if schools are closed is being drawn up, the acting education...
- Mar 19, 2020 8:00 am
Three private sector schools are to keep pupils away and move to remote learning amid fears about Covid-19, it was revealed...
- Mar 17, 2020 8:00 am
Public schools will remain open as Bermuda prepares to do battle with Covid-19, the Government announced this...
- Mar 16, 2020 2:53 pm
Bermuda is too small for signature schools to have a solitary focus, the education minister announced.
- Mar 15, 2020 2:19 pm
An international firm has been selected to help rebuild Bermuda’s public education system, the education minister announced...
- Mar 13, 2020 8:00 am
A new maths programme will be introduced to raise standards across the island after a successful implementation at a primary...
- Mar 13, 2020 8:00 am
- Teaching job descriptions signed off
- Saltus pupils learn about women’s rights
- Success overseas for Berkeley students
- Readers to celebrate World Book Day
- Help for pupils with behavioural problems
- US education expert visits Saltus
- House: grants helping College students
- Santucci defends public schools system
- Northlands Primary celebrates local icons
- End of the road for TN Tatem
- Teacher: ‘There’s a huge part of Warwick missing now’
- Rabain: ‘consistent’ message on schools
- Richards: place children first
- Dellwood parents reveal grave fears
- BUT tears into Department of Education
- Dellwood staff revolt over ‘sudden’ sackings
- TN Tatem closure decision expected
- Warning over Jump Tripping Challenge
- BHS pupils show off creative talents
- BUT marks 101 years
- BUT ‘optimistic’ of paraeducators pay rise
- Career fair opens pupil’s eyes to the world
- Outerbridge named Teacher of the Year
- Somersfield Academy head to retire
- Pupils explore ocean technology
- Primary school registration begins next month
- BHS unveils new theatre, music suites
- Caledonian Society gives student $5,000 boost
- Charity puts focus on educational opportunity
Lockdown for two weeks from Saturday
Thomson says sorry for kite confrontation
Dogs prohibited on beaches
Caribbean braces for more Covid-19 cases
Police arrest man after argument
No new Covid-19 cases on Wednesday
Security forces fitted with ‘right kit’
Take Our Poll