A total of $1.5 million is to be paid to a professional services firm to help hospitals management to ease bed shortages and cut down on surgery cancellations.
The Bermuda Hospitals Board has signed up international company KPMG on a...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Monday Jan 21, 2019 8:00 am
The Bermuda Hospitals Board in experiencing “a high number of people being admitted with complications from suspected and...
- Jan 21, 2019 9:42 pm
Influenza cases on the island have risen in numbers and severity, according to the Ministry of Health’s Epidemiology and...
- Jan 21, 2019 3:33 pm
A Bermudian film-maker hopes her documentary will spark a thorough discussion on marijuana.
Juanee Scott said: “It’s...
- Jan 15, 2019 8:00 am
Bermudians who hope to improve their health as part of their new year’s resolutions should focus on achievable goals, said a...
- Jan 14, 2019 8:00 am
The chief executive of the Bermuda Hospitals Board has taken a three-month break on medical grounds.
Venetta Symonds has...
- Jan 9, 2019 8:00 am
A top civil servant insisted that Ewart Brown was not being “politically targeted” by a reduction in fees for medical scans in...
- Jan 7, 2019 8:00 am
X-ray service has resumed at an East End hospital, it was announced this afternoon.
The Bermuda Hospitals Board said...
- Jan 4, 2019 1:34 pm
A hospital staff member was fired after a report into an alleged assault on an elderly patient, according to the Bermuda...
- Jan 4, 2019 8:00 am
The death of a 74-year-old woman involved in a fall at King Edward VII Memorial Hospital has been referred to the...
- Jan 4, 2019 8:00 am
Every death at the island’s general and psychiatric hospitals is to be scrutinised to check if it was avoidable or...
- Dec 31, 2018 8:00 am
- Health watchdog chief’s exit a ‘red flag’
- Brown-Darrell Clinic to resume CT scans
- Cans of corn recalled over health danger
- Obesity: the hidden costs
- Wedderburn leaves Bermuda Health Council
- Police chief’s support for baby Iziah
- X-ray service down at East End clinic
- Cost-efficient insurance options outlined
- Free online course to raise asthma awareness
- Bermuda marks World Aids Day
- KEMH electronic reporting fully operational
- Health minister details payments to Brown
- Midwifery placed under Nursing Act
- Bermudian shares obesity expertise
- Expert warns of dementia threat
- Health department alert over romaine lettuce
- Get fit with the Movin’ Mommas
- Views on healthcare reform imminent
- Hamilton health clinic to reopen
- Diabetes education in Portuguese on offer
- Men’s Health Screening opens
- Heavenly Blessings appeals closure order
- ‘Flu express’ rolls out this month
- Staff graduate from health programme
- BHB to host free screenings
- Call for more choice in childbirth
- Doctor to speak on tough talk with patients
- Children suffering mental health problems
- Fresh flu jabs ordered
- Breast cancer tribute car unveiled
- Doctor’s appeal for patient raises $10,000
- Doctor: look before you flush
- Commissioner’s wife backs anticancer fight
- Expert: target schools in diabetes fight
- Lupus gene found in Bermuda family
- Walk-in breast cancer scans offered
Tokunbo arrested after car crash
Senior magistrate issues dress code
Hospital outsources beds strategy
Boat crash victim’s family sue skipper
Pets stop by for a spot of grooming
Markel CatCo executives out after review
Easton gets birthday to remember from police
Young Achiever: Kayuntae the entrepreneur
Take Our Poll
- "Your new year's resolutions for 2019"
- Quit smoking
- Quit drinking/drink in moderation
- Do not drink and drive
- Lose weight
- Stop procrastinating
- Drive with greater care
- Total Votes: 2607
- Poll Archive