There have been 25 travellers to Bermuda pre-screened for Covid-19, the illness caused by a novel coronavirus strain spreading around the world — with all persons passing the 14-day monitoring period.
The Ministry of Health, in a statement...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Feb 21, 2020 8:00 am
Cuts could be made to the price of prescription drugs if the Government worked with other countries to negotiate better rates,...
- Feb 20, 2020 8:00 am
The Minister of Health looks forward to engaging with the Patients First group to consider its proposed solutions towards...
- Feb 19, 2020 10:05 am
A review team to assess proposals for tackling chronic disease in Bermuda is being sought by the Bermuda Health...
- Feb 18, 2020 8:00 am
The team at Marcus’ restaurant presented a cheque for $4,386 to Ali Watlington, accepting on behalf of Sydney...
- Feb 17, 2020 12:59 pm
A total of 14 people have been quarantined so far in the battle to protect Bermuda from a killer strain of...
- Feb 15, 2020 8:00 am
Patients 1st would like to thank all of those who participated in the “Talk in The Park” last week. The response has been...
- Feb 14, 2020 5:30 pm
A two-time breast cancer survivor told supporters that she takes part in an annual 24-hour fundraising event to offer hope to...
- Feb 12, 2020 8:00 am
A cruise ship due to dock in Bermuda after it was at the centre of a scare over a deadly strain of coronavirus is no more a...
- Feb 11, 2020 8:00 am
The Ministry of Health has begun an investigation into two cases of the highly infectious whooping cough at a Devonshire...
- Feb 7, 2020 8:00 am
The Ministry of Health wishes to remind the public that tomorrow is the deadline to complete the Bermuda Health Strategy:...
- Feb 5, 2020 11:32 am
- Barbara Ball scholarship to open
- Health plan talk on Friday
- Two confirmed school cases of whooping cough
- Flu surge extends Lamb Foggo centre hours
- Brathwaite confirmed as BHeC chief executive
- Experts ramp up coronavirus surveillance
- Screening to begin for coronavirus at airport
- Top nursing official visits Bermuda
- MRI scanner installed at new health centre
- Looking for youthful blood donors
- Seminar this Saturday on future of medicine
- Alert over spike in flu cases
- Patient to sue BHB for negligence
- Wilson wants ‘shared vision for health’
- Summer student chances at BHB
- Work to tackle HIV transmission recognised
- Hospital wait time hits 11 hours in October
- Lamb Foggo to cut operating hours
- New date for Docs for Dinner
- Health insurance reform to go ahead
- Man’s US hospital costs could hit $300,000
- KPMG recruited by health ministry
- Wilson: empower people with disabilities
- Wedderburn lands new role at MWI
- BHB gains top level of accreditation
- Warning over romaine lettuce from California
- Maximum wait for routine scans doubles
- Nearly 3,000 sign Patients First petition
- School dental programme hit by fluoride issues
- Public urged to stop health plan reforms
- Wilson thanks public over consultation
- Healthcare changes need support of hard data
Income at the core of violence – Commissiong
Dog House open only on weekends
Current Vehicles adds wi-fi to Twizy fleet
George Duclos (1933-2020)
Lewis’ different message to Bermuda’s youth
Pedro vows to raise independents’ profile
Motorist charged with causing road death
End of the road for TN Tatem
Boxed food delivery firm aims to cut costs
‘Form alliances to cut drug costs’
Making a clean start abroad
Business should be Bermuda’s business
Heavy smoke as new Belco engines are tested
Under Wingate’s wing, Mejías takes flight
Take Our Poll