All three Opposition senators will be replaced before Parliament reconvenes next month.
Robyn Swan, Nandi Outerbridge and Justin Mathias have been told their appointments in the Upper House have ended.
A new One Bermuda Alliance...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Thursday Oct 18, 2018 8:00 am
A key player in Bermuda’s Jetgate scandal has hit the headlines in New Jersey after he landed a top job with the state...
- Oct 17, 2018 8:00 am
Two senior members of the One Bermuda Alliance have been suspended after an alleged incident at the party’s headquarters,...
- Oct 16, 2018 8:00 am
Two Opposition politicians vowed to keep fighting for their constituents after they were dumped from shadow ministries in a...
- Oct 11, 2018 8:00 am
The Minister of Economic Development and Tourism, the Hon. Jamahl Simmons, JP MP, attended a Health and Safety Workshop for...
- Oct 11, 2018 11:08 am
Simone Barton has been acclaimed as chairwoman of the One Bermuda Alliance.
Mrs Barton, who ran for the OBA in Hamilton...
- Oct 8, 2018 8:00 am
A two-way race for the deputy leadership of the ruling Progressive Labour Party is to be held.
PLP officials confirmed...
- Oct 5, 2018 8:00 am
A complaint has been lodged over an alleged incident involving two One Bermuda Alliance party members, an OBA spokesman...
- Oct 4, 2018 8:00 am
Women are “more needed than ever” to step up in politics, the island’s first Progressive Labour Party premier said...
- Oct 3, 2018 8:00 am
A Progressive Labour Party backbencher could take on Walter Roban for the position of deputy leader.
It is understood...
- Oct 2, 2018 8:00 am
Fresh criticism over the Jetgate scandal is a distraction from the problems the island faces, the new leader of the One...
- Oct 2, 2018 8:00 am
- Dunkley rules himself out as OBA leader
- Burt: Door is open to business community
- OBA denounces payoff to Brown
- Kempe to return as OBA Senate leader
- PLP hosts Women in Politics event
- OBA ‘needs new blood’
- Mathias ‘knew about coup to oust Atherden’
- PLP to host Women in Politics event
- OBA infighting continues
- Cannonier attacks PLP spending
- Cannonier to purge OBA of UBP remnants
- Burt pushes island’s role in fintech
- Scott disputes Mathias claim on procedure
- Cannonier: I will tell all about Jetgate
- Atherden regrets rift with Kempe
- Kempe: OBA must sever all links with UBP
- Cannonier is new Opposition leader
- Atherden calls for unity as she steps down
- Atherden fails confidence vote
- Atherden pushed for diversity
- Cannonier revisited: a test flight that ran aground
- Police: ‘Jetgate’ inquiry is still open
- Burt, Roban conclude talks in US
- Burt and Roban in Washington meetings
- New permanent secretaries named
- Atherden calls for apolitical women’s forum
- Burt reprimands Caines over video
- PLP women celebrated with formal tea
- Caines called on the carpet
- Bermuda bids farewell to the ‘Voice of Summer’
- Brown plea for ‘political interference’
- ‘A case requiring specific intervention’
- Caines satisfied with police activity
- Public left in dark over Brown payout
- Bermuda mourns ‘the Voice of Summer’
- Bean urges PLP to encourage entrepreneurs
- Bean blames black leaders for stroke
- Uighur refugees granted citizenship
- OBA seek answers on fintech jobs
- Senate: Job hopes over Grand Atlantic plan
All-new Senate line-up for OBA
New Front Street eatery to open next month
Family ‘hurt’ Ferguson shooter is still free
Freak accident costs landscaper a thumb
Botanical Gardens infested with rats
Van driver had only auxiliary cycle licence
Thousands walk for breast cancer awareness
Drink-driver damages three vehicles
Smith-Williams guilty of Ferguson murder
Outerbridge takes over Bridal Suite Bermuda
Closer London ties would cause ‘unease’
Delight as donations flow in for Kandice
Police: six injured in Warwick crash
Everard Davis (1939-2018)
Hate U Give film-maker to attend local show
Take Our Poll