A statistician suggested that return from the America’s Cup was less than a third of the $272 million indicated in official figures.
Cordell Riley calculated the net revenue from the sailing regatta to be $75 million when he carried out an...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Friday Oct 18, 2019 8:00 am
The number of people expected to visit Bermuda by cruise ship in 2020 is 1,000 less than the 544,000 predicted for this...
- Oct 18, 2019 9:40 am
Spaces are available for the final two open-air theatrical performances chronicling the story of enslaved Bermuda heroine...
- Oct 18, 2019 9:22 am
Tourism minister Zane DeSilva championed efforts to tap into the superyacht industry as he spoke at the Bermuda Tourism Summit...
- Oct 17, 2019 10:28 am
Airlines have found that seat sales do little to sell seats to Bermuda, a company hired to help boost air arrivals...
- Oct 17, 2019 9:40 am
An American couple have made what could be their last farewell to Bermuda after they celebrated their 40th visit to the...
- Oct 15, 2019 8:00 am
Bermuda’s cruise-ship schedule for 2020 includes more total calls, more passengers, and more visits distributed throughout the...
- Oct 13, 2019 3:44 pm
Three East End ambassadors were recognised as part of Unesco’s World Tourism Day celebrations.
Kristin White, the owner...
- Oct 11, 2019 8:00 am
Next week’s Bermuda Tourism Summit will look back on achievements during the National Tourism Plan’s first year—and challenges...
- Oct 10, 2019 10:52 am
Tourism minister Zane DeSilva and a Bermuda delegation visited Monaco to encourage billionaires to bring their superyachts to...
- Oct 5, 2019 8:00 am
ThinkFest 2019 is to end on Monday, October 7 with a presentation of researcher Cordell Riley’s evaluation of the performance...
- Oct 4, 2019 2:10 pm
- Cultural tourism calendar launched
- Gifts for Bermuda-loving couple
- Stanley and Joyce return for 50th
- Volunteers sought for Bermuda Championship
- ‘World-class’ plan for Snorkel Park
- Ribbon cut at King’s Wharf terminal
- Vacation rental properties deadline extended
- Promotions at BTA
- Bermuda clipper for round-the-world race
- Tourism Authority hires new sales director
- BTA hires firm to boost air arrivals
- The 1775 Gunpowder Plot comes alive
- Air arrivals drop 5% for first half of 2019
- Millennial visitors drop in second quarter
- Couples return for their third ‘honeymoon’
- South Shore beach toilets fail the sniff test
- BTA supports six culturally aware groups
- Hollywood stars serve up glimpse of Bermuda
- World Triathlon Bermuda is a $14m winner
- BTA to unveil cultural tourism plan
- DeSilva highlights Bermuda in Miami
- More cruise ship visits targeted for 2020
- Tourists bowled over by holiday vibe
- Social media all over Bermuda Triangle spoof
Reluctance to swear an oath to the Queen
Bermuda blown away by PNG after hat-trick
Work starts on digitised national ID system
Fifty years of ministry at St Patrick’s
Autism campaigner wins award
Join the Bahá’ís for a special reading
The money flow effect and investments
Packed church bids farewell to Walton Brown
Road death: daughter seeks closure
Return on AC35 not adding up, says Riley
TN Tatem meeting called off through apathy
Bo Bo was our Firefighter hero No 91
Remote working trend gathers pace
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive