What follows is a late response to the independence forum I attended last summer. Considering how important...
- Oct 22, 2019 8:00 am
Submit a Letter
LETTERS submitted for consideration must be accompanied by the full name, address and the daytime telephone number of the sender so they can be verified.
Letters without these details will not be accepted. These details will be omitted on request.
Pen names are no longer accepted
Letters should be no longer than 300 words. The Editor reserves the right to waive the word limit on letters deemed to be of particular public interest.
Letters must be exclusive to The Royal Gazette.
‘Deplorable conditions’ at housing complex
Burt to ditch traditional Throne Speech
Local businesses teed up for PGA event
International criminals ‘targeting Bermuda’
Maiden Re plans move from Bermuda to US
D’ezir dressed for success
Man had $170,000 of cannabis in his home
Dowling admits he did not follow rules
Lawyer may face six more assault charges
Tokunbo cleared over breath test
Busy time for tree surgeon after hurricane
An independent take on independence
Teachers hold elections for union roles
Man charged with firearms offences
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive