What follows is a late response to the independence forum I attended last summer. Considering how important the topic is to future generations, I thought the forum was about as well attended as Jeffrey Dahmer’s funeral.
- FULL ARTICLE
- Tuesday Oct 22, 20198:00 am
Dennis Fagundo makes a number of interesting points and observations in The Royal Gazette...
- Oct 22, 2019 8:00 am
This letter is in response to the continued neglect, by our local media outlets, to highlight our women’s...
- Oct 21, 2019 8:00 am
parents, teachers, students and stakeholders of the public school system,
“The education of...
- Oct 12, 2019 8:00 am
The Bermuda Islands Association of the Deaf would like to thank each and every one of you who gave precious...
- Oct 11, 2019 8:00 am
A few days ago when I saw the headline to an article highlighting the cost of Zane DeSilva, the tourism...
- Oct 10, 2019 8:00 am
I have watched with increasing anxiety the rising costs of living in Bermuda as a result of the polices...
- Oct 10, 2019 8:00 am
What a delight to read in your headlines last Saturday that “ ... the 35th America’s Cup in 2017 and it was a...
- Oct 9, 2019 8:00 am
I have to commend our tourism minister, Zane DeSilva, for his recent efforts in Monaco to encourage...
- Oct 8, 2019 8:00 am
I am writing you concerning the taxi drivers complaining about the gypsy cab drivers.
The taxi drivers...
- Sep 28, 2019 8:00 am
The young people who demonstrated on September 20 are quite right to draw attention to climate change and...
- Sep 27, 2019 8:00 am
- Bus uncertainty after storm unforgivable
- Welcome to the land of illusions
- The commonality of Bahamas and Brexit: they both need a miracle
- Easy is better than hard in insurance stakes
- Martha owed a debt of gratitude
- Feral pigeons a threat to longtails
- What hospitality from Bermudians!
- The homophobia in us all
- Sad that rest homes are becoming dumping grounds
- Why have we spent $7.9m on a non-existent industry?
- Slow down, Bermuda!
- Thanks for helping after our accident
- Our motto simply makes good sense
- Why public education is in crisis
- Let this weekend be generous and loving
- Thanks for great service, Mr Simmons
- Some key questions on independence
- Land tax surcharge adds to burden
- Thanks for excellent service, KEMH
- Radical reform needed in public service
- What happened to keeping Bermuda for Bermudians?
- Camden’s shut doors a turn-off
- Time is ripe for Uber to kick taxis to the kerb
- In support of the Ascendant sale
- Notice to dog walkers: stop messing around
- So, so hard to say goodbye
- Divide and conquer not the way to go
- Drilling into $88m infrastructure fund with Pati
- We could do better than Algonquin
- Disappointed at Cup Match – thanks, BTA
- Let’s raise a glass to ‘Crazy Tony’
- Plight of a ‘stateless’ BOTC passport holder
- Abandoned bike or not?
- Where is Sandys 360 money?
- Royal Gazette reader reunited with stolen bike
‘Deplorable conditions’ at housing complex
Burt to ditch traditional Throne Speech
Local businesses teed up for PGA event
International criminals ‘targeting Bermuda’
Maiden Re plans move from Bermuda to US
D’ezir dressed for success
Man had $170,000 of cannabis in his home
Dowling admits he did not follow rules
Lawyer may face six more assault charges
Tokunbo cleared over breath test
Busy time for tree surgeon after hurricane
An independent take on independence
Teachers hold elections for union roles
Man charged with firearms offences
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive