Concacaf Under-17 tournament rescheduled
The Concacaf Women’s Under-17 Championship, which was postponed last month after violent protests in Nicaragua, has been rescheduled for next month.
The tournament will resume on Wednesday, June 6 at the IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida. Bermuda will face United States that day, with a kick-off of 9pm, Bermuda time.
The Lady Gombey Warriors will then face Costa Rica two days later, with kick-off 6.45pm Bermuda time. It will determine the region’s qualifiers for the under-17 World Cup in Uruguay, which starts November 13.
Bermuda lost their opening game 3-0 to Canada in Nicaragua’s Estadio Nacional on April 20.
Reluctance to swear an oath to the Queen
Bermuda blown away by PNG after hat-trick
Work starts on digitised national ID system
Fifty years of ministry at St Patrick’s
Autism campaigner wins award
Join the Bahá’ís for a special reading
The money flow effect and investments
Packed church bids farewell to Walton Brown
Road death: daughter seeks closure
Return on AC35 not adding up, says Riley
TN Tatem meeting called off through apathy
Bo Bo was our Firefighter hero No 91
Remote working trend gathers pace
Take Our Poll
- "Which of these is the worst political gaffe of modern times"
- Craig Cannonier getting on that plane
- Michael Fahy pressing on with Pathways to Status
- Bob Richards's 'Money doesn't grow on trees' speech
- Lt-Col David Burch and ATVs
- Wayne Caines and the London cereal cafe
- Zane DeSilva's mystery shopper cruise
- Total Votes: 5373
- Poll Archive