With the temperature at 76F and humidity above 80 per cent, runners in the Axa Man on the Run 5K experienced unusually tough conditions for a November race.
The hilly course added to the challenge of the men-only event, which saw 176...
- FULL ARTICLE
- Sunday Nov 11, 2018 5:03 pm
Domico Watson, the son of top former middle-distance runners Donna Raynor and Mike Watson, achieved a feat that neither of his...
- Nov 8, 2018 8:00 am
Only two weeks after making his marathon debut, Dennis Mbelenzi dropped down in distance to claim the David Saul Memorial...
- Nov 5, 2018 11:21 am
Phil Mace and Maddie Durkin claimed the AON National Sprint Triathlon titles at Clearwater Beach yesterday, with Mace chasing...
- Oct 29, 2018 12:01 am
Tyler Smith finished eighteenth in the elite menís race at the Puerto Lopez Camtri Sprint American Cup in Ecuador on Sunday.
- Oct 29, 2018 9:53 pm
Karen Smith will not be going for a third straight Aon National Sprint Triathlon title tomorrow at Clearwater Beach, as she is...
- Oct 27, 2018 8:00 am
Flora Duffy believes she is on the road to recovery after a summer of frustration while recovering from a foot...
- Oct 26, 2018 8:00 am
Ryan Outerbridge and Shayla Cann have a chance to make it three wins out of three when the Bermuda National Athletics...
- Oct 25, 2018 8:00 am
Several local runners took part in the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront Marathon/Half Marathon at the weekend.
- Oct 22, 2018 8:12 pm
Tyler Smith and Erica Hawley produced solid displays at the Salinas World Cup Triathlon in Ecuador on Sunday.
- Oct 22, 2018 9:17 am
Ashley Couper chalked up her sixth victory in the PartnerRe 5K to finish champion of the 21st edition of the women-only road...
- Oct 15, 2018 8:00 am
- Simons sets personal best
- Butterfield finishes 29th in Hawaii
- This Kona could be last for Butterfield
- Chaplin Bay the scene for second series
- Butterfield primed and ready for Kona
- Butterfield captures second in Mexico
- Gordon crushes TMR field by seven minutes
- Carifta golds for Pilgrim and Hasselkuss
- Gracious Duffy a cut above
- Carifta triathlon team named
- Nike coach gives youngsters Caribbean lift-off
- Cash prizes up for grabs for schools
- Duffy hopes to finish on a high in 2021
- Wine, not water, for local runners
- Mbelenzi and Norman crowned Labour Day champions
- Smith and Hawley compete in Sweden
- Injured Duffy to miss rest of race series
Judge turns back businessmanís challenge
Island faltering on energy, says expert
Finance takes control of the gaming industry
Woman caught at airport with cocaine
Thieves target boats on Foot of the Lane
Scott backs independence of BTA
Supergirl from Quebec
Veteran pays tribute to Royal Marines
Dame Jennifer reiterates independence call
Bill to give tourism minister grip on BTA
Not all that glitters is gold
Motorists in Causeway punch-up after crash
Police identify man found dead
ĎMr Amazing Maní defies the odds
Prince of Wales donates art to Masterworks
Police called to reported disturbance
Take Our Poll
- "What are your views on anonymous online commenting (trolling)?"
- Helpful to our democracy and needs to continue
- Hurtful to our democracy and needs to end
- Limits the number of people willing to give public service
- An important tool for political parties
- Total Votes: 4508
- Poll Archive